Desktop publishing/Project 1/Evaluate
|Project 1||Introduction | Plan | Create | Evaluate | Key points | Assessment|
If you have followed the steps in the previous sections, your flyer should meet the requirements of the brief quite effectively.
First, let’s check the content:
- Print your flyer - on light blue stock if you have it, otherwise just plain white stock will do.
- Compare the content with the content provided below: make sure there are no spelling mistakes and everything is accurate
- Mark any errors on the printed copy so they can be amended later
Now,let's check the layout and design of your publication.
Here's the original brief as a reminder:
- Does the flyer include tear off slips with your name and phone number?
- Have you included three graphics across the top? How effective are they for the purpose and target audience?
- Is the main heading readable from at least a metre away?
- Does the colour scheme harmonise with the pale blue paper to be used for printing?
- Have you use the three required fonts - and no others?
- Overall, how effectively does the flyer communicate its key message to the target audience? How could you improve this?
- Mark any changes on the printed copy so they can be amended later
When you have carried out a thorough evaluation, open the publication and make the changes you have recorded on the print-out.