|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
- What motivated the station to start the programme station on air (TOA)?
- Who are the audiences (e.g., students, teachers, parents, goverment, community stakeholders, schools (public, private), classes eight, nine or ten, others)
- How is the community involved in the programme? To what extent? Has this changed over the course of the programme? How, and to what effect?
- How was the programme planned ..? Who were the people involved in the planning phase? (identity, roles)
- How long has the programme been running? Does it run throughout the year, or just at exam times? What intervals? Who decided this, and why?
- What have you learned that works well, does not work well?
- How is TOA different from HP od Madanpokhara ..?
- WWhat is there in TOA that is not found in the HP ..?
- If you are to learn and copy from HP of Madanpokhara, what are they ..?
- Viceversa what is that you dont want HP to continue in their programme and you don't want to learn from them or you want Madanpokhara to take away from TOA?
- Who comprises the course (development) team (e.g., teachers, station production team, students, etc.)
- What are the cost involved in the programme ..?
- Who are the investors?
- What has been the Return on Investment (ROI)?
Evaluation / Success
- What has been the feedback about the programme? By whom, how, by what means - and what have you done with this feedback?
- How have you measured this? By what means? Intervals? Any adjustments based on results, feedback? If so, what. how
- What are you most proud of, and why? What could be improved? How about 'quality'?
- Though very successful programme, there must be something that you would like to further improvise your programme. What could be that ..?
- Any challenges that you face in this programme ..?