Community Engagement/Good Practices
- using the Learning4Content course delivery model - for cost-effective and scalable training. (i.e., this model has trained 3,500 people in 120 countries in 18 months for $1,000 per course).
- using the Learning4Content course delivery model - for cost-effective and scalable marketing / outreach. The provision of free 'how-to' training has engaged stakeholders, increased the reach of WikiEducator and the OER Foundation; and increased the WikiEducator website visibility and website ranking / search engine optimization.
- using the Public Donation model
- networking, joint ventures
- using proven Facilitation Formats
- using proven workshop outlines
- Open Philanthropy