The need for Skills Development in South Africa pushed the establishment of the college in 2007. Our team is highly skilled and experienced in training and development practices. We are a group of inspirational Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practitioners (OD ETDP). CI Training and Development Institute has Information Technology (IT) educators/Trainers hosting training in the Information Communication ICT) and Information Technology (IT) Industry.
To become a pioneering provider of quality and affordable education, training and academic support services (Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees) to promote local, regional and worldwide developmental needs for all.
To implement and facilitate various Learning Programmes aimed at skills development required in the 21st century economic development.
At CI Training & Development Institute we commit ourselves to:
- Transparency and fair conduct.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Make sure that our learners (customers) come first. We care for our clients.
- Influencing and Motivating through inspiration.
- Honouring deadlines (Time management).
- Promoting equality amongst all our stakeholders creating an atmosphere of team spirit.
- A developmental approach to our work within the field of training and skills development.
- Striving for continuous improvement and promote growth to one another.
The CI Training is an Educator’s Community Learning Portal supported by the OER Foundation. It is connected to OER South Africa. Please sign up on this portal to start building a South African WikiEducator Portal, to enable us to share our educational experiences and develop open educational resources, to share among ourselves but also with the rest of the world.
The portal allows educators to share free education information, lesson plans, teacher handouts, student guides, subject content and learning activities, through writing and discussing.
We are working towards a free version of the education curriculum by 2015.
We promote the "BATHO PELE" principles of the South African Administration .
To return to the main page, click here