|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Commonwealth Executive MBA / MPA Admissions Test
CEMAT Overview - Entrance Requirements
- Entrance requirements also differ among institutions. The CEMAT is required for admittance into the CEMBA / MPA Programmes. However, some programmes may waive the CEMAT requirement if a student has a high GPA and/or significant work experience. (At UCC for example, the CEMAT requirement may be waived is the applicant has a Bachelor's degree with a GPA greater than 2.5, and a minimum of three (3) years of experience).
- It is up to the discretion of each partner institution to make policies, modifications, etc. to how the CEMAT is constructed, graded and/or the weighted in each area.
- For more information, please contact your Partner Institution directly.
There are no preparatory materials (as of March 2008). However applicants are welcome to refer to GMAT, TOEFL and GRE materials when preparing the various CeMAT sections. An awareness of the general environment of the(your specified) country through regular reading of newspapers will also help. For helping the students to prepare for the test, GMAT test books may be available in your institution's study centre / lab.
The CEMAT is a Management Aptitude test, designed to judge applicants' capability of successfully taking the programmes. This aptitude test has four (4) sections and comprises 200 questions (see table).
- Test Language: English.
- Duration: Three (3) hours
- Fees: None (as of March 2008)
|Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test I||General Awareness||30||30 minutes|
|Test II||English Language||50||50 minutes|
|Test III||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50 minutes|
|Test IV||Reasoning||70||70 minutes|
CEMAT Information - By University
AIOU - CEMAT
UCC - CEMAT