- What is Creative Commons, and why is it relevant to schools?
- The NZ Government's NZGOAL framework promotes the release of material held by State Services agencies (which included schools) under creative commons licences. It is widely recognised that re-use of this material may have significant creative and economic benefit for New Zealand.
- Paris Declaration
- Why is CC good for student learning?
- Why is CC good for teachers and schools?
- Who uses Creative Commons? (Other than The Open University, MIT, UC Berkeley etc.