Why is CC good for learning?
- Get access the the best of the brains in the room. If everyone collaborates on an artefact of learning, everyone's ideas get captured, making use of the strengths in the room.
- Make use of challenges and peer review. If you put an idea up and have it challenged, you need to know that idea really well to defend it.\
- Higher order skills of merging your piece of knowledge with what already exists on the
- Active learning. Build something with your knowledge rather than just passively retain it and reproduce it on demand.
- Enabler for continuous improvement.
- Returning to the core values of teaching, namely to share knowledge freely.