This page is for documentation, bug reporting, and suggestions for Liquid Threads.
WikiEducator now has experimental support for emailing you on changes to LiquidThreads in your Talk pages.
If you either:
- are watching a page and someone adds or changes a thread on its associated talk page
- have posted a message in an existing thread
- you have an authenticated email address (see the 'E-mail' section at the bottom of the User Profile tab of your preferences)
- you have opted in to this scheme (by ticking the checkbox on the 'Gadgets' tab of your preferences)
then you will be emailed an HTML representation of the new/changed thread posting. That representation contains links to the original so you can see it in context.
- should also look for participants in a thread, not just watchers... but that is a pain to figure out given the LQT database schema, so that is a challenge for another day
- ideally should allow you to "unsubscribe" from threads you no longer care about
- does nothing about threads being summarized/archived
- pedagogical templates embedded in thread postings are displayed in a simplified form
This hopefully will not be necessary after updating to MediaWiki 1.16 and LiquidThreads 2.x.
see this template: Template:BugReport
Liquid Threads report 17/12/2010
Can't reply to thread