Résumé: Vincent Kizza
Place of residence
- Bsc, Physics and Mathematics.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science
- Msc. (Computer Science)
- Certificate in Scientific Computing and Python for Data Science
Professional experience highlights
- Fellow,International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP),USA.
- Fellow,Open Leadership Institute(Creative Commons),USA.
- Over 25 years as science educator in Physics and Mathematics..
- Training consultant,Commonwealth of Learning
- Teacher trainer in technology-curriculum integration.
- Senior teacher trainer SESEMAT(Secondary Science and Mathematics) programe Ministry of Education and Sports.
- GLOBE certified environmetal trainer.
- Formerly,Director of Professional Development,PEAS
- Headmaster,Einstein High School -Zana (2015-2017)
- E-learning tutor at New World University
- Member,World open Education Councilwikieducator community council.
Education Conference Presentations
- At the "IST-learning Africa 2010 conference,delivered a paper titled : Harnessing Available Technology for Secondary School Education in Uganda
- Co-presented a paper with Stephen Foerster on 24-25th May,2017,at SFU Harbour Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia (Canada)at the Open Book Summit titled : Rapid OER Textbook Development using Wikipedia's Book Creator Tool
- Here is a sample High school level instructional tool I authored to promote the use of open and widely acclaimed science simulations.PHET SIMULATIONS
- I co-authored a research paper titled :PuppetPlay: Testing interactive puppets to promote reading comprehension in Uganda & El Salvador.
- In 2016 ,I authored and presented a paper titled :Exploring open textbooks to improve education in Uganda at the Creative Commons conference in Cape Town,South Africa.