Warrington School Science Curriculum
Children will learn to:
- Develop skills and understandings of the physical world, living world, material world, the planet Earth and beyond.
- Develop skills and understandings of scientific methods of enquiry, questioning, observation, information gathering, interpretation and reporting.
- Explore, understand and care for the local and global environment.
- Utilise people with specialised local knowledge.
- Develop an open and enquiring mind towards scientific ideas and natural phenomena.
- Know how to locate and use information about scientific ideas and events.
- Know about and use scientific tools and apparatus safely and appropriately