VirtualMV/Flash12 (CS6)/Basic/Animation/Shape Tween/Content
By the end of this page you will be able to:
How to Make a Simple Shape Tween
- Create a new Flash AS3 file
- Draw a rectangle on the Stage
- Insert a keyframe in Frame 50
- Insert a keyframe in Frame 25.
- Select Frame 25 in the Timeline
- Deselect the rectangle by clicking elsewhere on the stage off the rectangle
- Bring the cursor pointer close to the edge of the rectangle until the cursor changes to a curved-tail pointer – i.e. pointer with a ).
- Click and drag the edge of the rectangle in or out.
- Do this a few more times until you like the shape you’ve created.
- Set shape tweening for the two spans:
- Click Frame 1,
- Hold Shift,
- Click Frame 50. This selects all the frames.
- Now choose Insert, Shape Tween, or right-click on the selected timeline, and choose Create Shape Tween.
- Select Control, Test Movie (or press Ctrl+Enter) to see your shape morph.