Assessed Activity 5.1 (2016)
- 5.1.1: In your Blog, reflect on the PLN presentation. Think about your personal learning, your PLN and some of the challenges ahead of you. Some questions you may ask:
- how am I dealing with information bloat, with getting the right information streams for me, with filter bubble?
- am I covering all aspects of my PLN, the conversation and the information streams, as well as having an appropriate place to file things and to show my portfolio.
- how do I balance use of my PLN with actually getting things done?
- 5.1.2 Map your Personal Learning Network (as you want it to be) with whatever tool you're comfortable with. Put your name, an avatar (with your initials), or an abbreviation in the middle (e.g. MichaelV's PLN). Tip: for inspiration take a look at the PLNs of previous EIT classes or Scott Leslie's collection of PLE diagrams in the Resources below, and add to this wiki page.
- 5.1.3 On this wiki page add your name (use ~~~~) and include the final picture of your PLN. If you have forgotten how to add an image check out the Superquick wiki guide (link at the bottom of the page)
- 5.1.4 In your blog write a one or two paragraph reflection on your intended PLN and how you think it will give you a learning edge, and include your PLN map.
- Source: 2016 MyPLN