Assessed Activity 5.2 (2016)
- 5.2.1 Add a cloud tool or choose one Cloud Tool from Jane Hart’s Top 100 e-learning tools
- 5.2.2: In the table below on the Cloud Tools page, enter the Tool name and your name. That way there will be no double ups.
- 5.2.3 Throughout this week, explore your chosen tool, "take it for a spin"
- 5.2.4 by Monday (next week) do the following
- write a review of the tool's function (what does it do?),
- explain how it can be used for learning or in education,
- link to two examples of its use (can be your own examples, or two examples you find by someone else)
- 5.2.5 Add all of your findings to the table below and be prepared to discuss in class
- Source: 2016 Cloud Tools Activity