|Employer:||Otago Polytechnic Te Kura Matitini Dunedin. New Zealand|
|Occupation:||a long time educator in
|Nationality:||Kiwi.--Williec 00:20, 26 August 2009 (UTC)|
- ==My Projects==
- ==My Sandbox==
it is Spring and the garden calls. I have moved through these tutorials somewhat mechanically and have obviously missed some critical aspects of the work- Tutorial 10 suddenly seemd like a huge leap for me.
SO I will:
- move into another headspace for a while
- plan to visit these tutorials at least twice a week for revision and progression
- and re-enter at full strength at some suitable point
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: You did a nice job on your info page. Keep up the good work. --Nellie Deutsch 22:19, 26 August 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.