User:Vtaylor/iPhone PDF reader
Stanza - Stanza is a free application for your iPhone and iPod Touch. Use it to download from a vast selection of over 100,000 books and periodicals, and read them right on your phone.
Once Stanza installed on your iPhone, it can be used to store and display books. Many books can be downloaded directly onto your iPhone.
It is all pretty straightforward. FAQs and support forums are also availble if additional help is needed.
Some files need to be reformatted and copied to the iPhone. Stanza can be used to facilitate reformatting and moving files.
To read a PDF file on an iPhone, the file needs to be reformatted for display and transferred from your computer to your iPhone.
- Download Stanza Desktop for Apple Macintosh
- Download Stanza for Apple iPhone/iPod Touch
- Download Stanza Desktop for Microsoft Windows
Download and install the appropriate versions of Stanza on BOTH the iPhone and your desktop computer. Then select, reformat and transfer the PDF file from your desktop to the iPhone. Launch Stanza on the iPhone and read read the document.
- download PDF file to the deskktop - for example open textbook
- open with Stanza desktop
- enable sharing
- iPhone Stanza - library
- select PDF and download
- The Theory and Practice of Online Learning, second edition, Edited by Terry Anderson