This page if for strategizing to reach the next levels in WE Certifications
WikiTrainers should have:
- mastered the skills which are covered under the Learning4Content training program and our Help Tutorials.
- a passion to share their knowledge and skills for the benefit of the free culture movement.
- the patience to assist all educators achieve their wiki goals, irrespective of their existing skills level thus implementing our motto: Just try it, our community will support you
- the ability to motivate and support learners on their wiki journey
- a solid working knowledge of WikiEducator's philosophy, approach and processes
- excellent facilitation skills ensuring that every educator feels welcome in our family.
- Prerequisite wiki skills: Certified WikiArtisan
- WikiEducator editing experience: A Minimum threshold of 1,000 edits in WikiEducator
- Knowledge of the WikiMaster typology and experience in applying community certifications: A minimum of 30 community certifications are required.
- Experience as lead facilitator of Learning4Content at least two workshops
- Ongoing service commitment by offering support as a certifier under the WikiMaster system
- Providing mentorship support for WikiArtisans who would like to become WikiTrainers by inviting them to co-facilitate workshops.
- DONE >> More than 3,000 as at 11:04, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- DONE >> More than 30 as at 11:04, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- DONE >> here
|insert comment here
- All of WikiEducator's Training Tutorials
- WikiMaster certification procedures
- Mentorship support provided by WikiTrainers in joining one of WikiEducator's official Learning4Content workshops as a co-facilitator.
- Community support as a WikiNeighbour and/or WikiAmbassador
- DONE >> here and here
|insert comment here
|Outputs for community certification
- Pre-requisite skills - WikiArtisan
- Prepare and evidence portfolio (sub-page on their user page) demonstrating:
- Links to at least two workshops where the applicant was lead facilitator for the workshop (these can be online or face-to-face workshops, however the workshop must be listed in WikiEducator showing the dates, links to the participant userpages and photos of the workshop in the case of face-to-face workshops).
- Statement of number of edits in WikiEducator at the time of the request for certification (a minimum of 1,000 edits is required)
- A list of WikiEducator's certified with links to their respective user pages. A minimum of 30 certifications of WikiEducator's under the WikiMaster community certification system is required.
- A signed commitment to mentor prospective users aiming to achieve the WikiTrainer certification. This mentorship role is provided as resource for prospective WikiTrainers to co-facilitate with an experienced WikiTrainer in one of WikiEducator's official Learning4Content workshops.
- To volunteer certification services by listing their names on the Community Certifier List and monitoring requests by placing the Request for certification page on their personal watchlist and sharing the certification load.
- Having met the output criteria above, submit a request for certification as WikiTrainer.
|insert status here
||insert comment here
|| Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.