This is your personal user page in WikiEducator. Tell us a little about yourself ..... be bold and try an edit now by starting to fill out your user page. This is a great way to practice your new wiki skills :-).
I have been working at UCLA since 1998 as a serials cataloger.
University of Michigan: MLIS
Currently trying to learn RDA before (yipes!) the end of the free-use period
My wiki projects: goals
- formatting pages
- creating contents boxes
- creating tables
- organizing pages
- determining logical structure
- deciding when to use one page, when to use separate pages
Project name: RDA Study Group: Springboard to ????
Scope: Starter pages for an RDA study group
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikib Apprentice. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| Starter Wiki for an RDA Study Group |
| Target date for completion
||August 6, 2010|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>--Vbross 06:45, 2 August 2010 (UTC)|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Valerie, Welcome aboard this wonderful learning opportunity on WikiEducator. Glad you could make it. Feel free to jump right in and ask any questions, you might want to ask. I am here for you. Warm wishes --Patricia Schlicht 16:17, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, thanks for this encouraging message.
- This is a good start, Valerie. Once you have a bit in each section, you can come back later and add detail. There are several of us available to help, should you need to ask questions or get help with anything you would like to set up. I will also try to keep track of your discussion pages. Good work so far.--Jrradney 04:48, 2 August 2010 (UTC)
- Add more comments here.