|Employer:||Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College|
|Country:||St. Kitts & Nevis|
My name is Vaughn J. Woodley. I am a lecturer in Caribbean Studies and History at the Clarence Fitztroy Bryant College on the island of St. Kitts and Nevis. I am also a member of the St.Kitts and Nevis Defense Force, in the rank of Ensign. This is an officers rank. Recently I was transferred to the Coast Guard Division of the Defense Force. My five year plan is to become a practicing lawyer.
- Cell: 1-869-663-4892
I am interested in History, particularly Caribbean Culture and more specifically Yard Culture in St. Kitts.
I was home schooled for my pre-school years. Then I attended the Sandy Point Primary School before attending the Sandy Point High School.
I began tertiary level education at the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College then I went on to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of the West Indies.I have recently completed a Cert.Ed with UWI. Presently I am enrolled at the University of London as an undergraduate in the faculty of Law.
As a member of the St. Kitts and Nevis Defense Force I have experience in security and leadership. I am also a Caribbean Advance Proficiency Examiner in the area of Caribbean Studies. I have attended and conducted several seminars in the area time management in relation to exams skills and study skills.
With the training and experience I have it is intension to create my own communications firm. I would bring experts from wide cross section of fields and create a tink tank to aid individuals who wants to progress.
- Lecturer Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College
- Examiner: Caribbean Examination Council
- Co-Ordinatior Caribbean Studies:Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College
- St.Kitts and Nevis Defense Force:Rank Ensign (Awaiting Commission to First Lt.)
- Community Organizer
- Event Planner
- Public Speaker
- Speech Writer
- Law Student
- Sandy Point Lions Club
- Community Emprovement Personal Improvement Organization (CEPIO)
- St.Kitts UWI Alumni Association
- University of the West Indies Alumi Association
- Sandy Point Methodist Church
- Officer's Club St. Kitts and Nevis Defense Force
- Body Building
- Mountain Climbing
- Collecting Historical Information