- You can do what you want here.--Kalpana Gupte 12:27, 29 July 2010 (UTC)
- since our RR has not paid our previous payments for our consultancy, thats why his training is proving true?? Kyon RR> ab to de do.
anyway here is your matter:>>>
I. Research Papers
1.2009: “Including the Excluded through Community Colleges: Need for Community Centric Approach for Success”, Door Sancharika, A Publication of IGNOU Regional Centre, Kolkata, Vol. 1, No.2. pp. 19-23.
II. Book Chapters
1. 2009: “ICTs for Learner Support Services in ODL: Strategies to make them Popular with Distance Learners”, in P. Vijayalakshmi Pandit (Ed), ‘Information and Communication Technologies in Open Distance Learning’, Booklinks Corporation Publication, Hyderabad, pp. 228-247.
1. 2002: “Distance Education in Andhra Pradesh: Policies: Practices: Perspectives”, Booklinks, Hyderabad,(with P. Satyanarayana, as Associate Editor).
IV. Thesis and Reports
1. 2004: Ph.D. Thesis on “Administration of Student Support Services in Distance Education: A Case Study of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University”, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
V. SLM Units
September 2005: Administrative Theory- MPA-012
1. Unit 4. Scientific Management Approach, pp.54-63, (with G. Sudarshnam)
VI. SLM Translation
July 2005: Block.3, Unit 10 to 13, (Learning at a Distance) of ES-364, Distance Education, of IGNOU B.Ed Programme, Translated for Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad. (Telugu Code No. 15T)
a. Unit. 10. Distance Learners, pp.150-163.