|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)
My name is shir and im 16 years old. I live in Netanya, Israel. I have one sister older then me and she is serving in the army. I have no pets but I wont to have pets. I like reading but I dont have time for it. I enjoy sleeping and to be lazy.
I love to be with my friends and with michael. I love to eat and play guitar.
the commonwealth of learning is an intergovernmental organization of the commonwealth of nations headquartered in canada. col has evolved into one of the world's leading distance education provider. col's activities are grouped under three sectors: education, learning for livelihoods, and human environment. col also recives extra-budgetary income from other development sources and provides fee-for-service distance education and open learning course delivery and training for international agencies. revisions are based on input and feedback from commonwealth member governments and organizations, and are informed by the changing development needs of commonwealth member nations.
opinion of the test
I was disappointed with my grade.
Last year I had grades of 90-100 and this year I get 70.
I'm good in the unseen and I get good grades, but I'm not so good in
Facebook for Israel
- I Support the Israel Defense Forces In Preventing Terror Attacks From Gaza
- Support Israel in the War Against Terrorism
- I SUPPORT THE STATE OF ISRAEL
- support Israel in this time of war against Gaza. May G-d be with us
- We Support Israel
- I support Israel against Gaza!
Elephants & Tsunami
The tsunami is A big wave which is caused by an earthquake. It destroys people, animals, houses and other property.
The elephant is a big animal which serves people in different ways: - to ride them - to carry heavy objects - to move stuff
The elephant can feel vibration, and it can predict an earthquake. By predicting an earthquake, the elephant can give a warning to other elephants so they can escape in time and be saved.
This is a start --Nellie Deutsch 21:38, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Book sharing project
(: Is your bagrut project on the Holocaust listed here: Bagrut Projects on the Holocaust --Nellie Deutsch 15:16, 20 March 2009 (UTC))