- Familiarise yourself with the Theory and Practical Evaluation sheets
- Prepare a training session that will give you an opportunity to demonstrate the qualities
as detailed in the evaluation sheets.
- Organise someone to assess your training sessions (if you are seeking formal recognition, this person will have to be a qualified assessor who is recognised by your Institution )
- Deliver your training session and seek feedback from the assessor on completion of the session
- Write up your own self reflection of the session, including responses to the feedback and
completed assessment sheet.
- Send your completed work to your course facilitator