|Employer:||Deutsche Bank, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063.
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1980
Mother: Smt. Nirmala Devi
Father: Shree Ashwini Kumar Singh
Siblings: Mrs. Manisha Singh, Mr. Ashok Kumar Singh and Mr. Ajit Kumar Singh
Spouse: Mrs. Anshu SinghKids: Aarav Singh and Advik Singh
- 1 Ranjit Kumar
- 1.1 Experience
- 1.2 Education
- 1.3 Teaching
- 1.4 Favorite Books - Technical
- 1.5 Favorite Books - Non-Technical
- 1.6 Contributions
- 1.7 Research Interests
- 1.8 Publications
- 2 Personal Links
I am working as a quantitative researcher in Deutsche Bank in IMM team. My role is to validate the CCR models in internal model management team. Before that I had worked in JP Morgan & Chase in Equity Reserch Team. I was an Assistant Professor in Physics. I have taught several Physics courses at the Dyal Singh College, for the seven and half years. I was also a research scholar at the Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi. I did my schooling from my native place Sitamarhi, in Bihar.
- Assistant Vice President, IMM Team, Deutsche Bank, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063, [Mar 2020 - Present]
- Associate, Equity Research Team, JP Morgan & Chase, Kolivery Village, MMRDA Area, Kalina, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098, [Dec 2018 - Mar 2020]
- Senior Quantitative Analyst, Derivative Pricing Team, CRISIL India Ltd (S&P Company), 1187/17, Ghole Rd, Near ICICI Bank, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005, [Aug 2017 - Dec 2018]
- Assistant Professor in Physics, Undergraduate College, Dyal Singh College, University of Delhi [Feb 2010 - Aug 2018]
Ranjit received his Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Physics Hons from the University of Delhi . He holds an Ph. D. from the University of Delhi  under the direction of Prof. Awadhesh Prasad . His dissertation focused on the mathematics of non-linear diffusion reaction equation.
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermal Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Classical Electrodynamics
- Classical Mechanics
- Atomic & Nuclear Physics
- Complex Variable and Calculus of Complex Functions
- Linear Algebra
- Fourier Series & Fourier Transform
- Vector & Tensor Calculus
- Numerical Analysis & C++
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Optimization Techniques
- Quantitative Finance
Favorite Books - Technical
- Feynman Lectures on Physics Vol 1-3
- Landau and Lifshitz - Vol [2, 5, 6]
- Mathematical Methods for Physicists - Arfken & Weber
- Stochastic Calculus for Finance II Continuous Time Models - Steven E. Shreve
Favorite Books - Non-Technical
- Zero To One - Peter Thiel.
- Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder - Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life - Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- Perilous Interventions: The Security Council and the Politics of Chaos - Hardeep Singh Puri.
- Memory Effect in Diffusion-Reaction Equation
- Memory Effect in Chemotaxis
- Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Diffusion Reaction Equation
- Non Linear Science
- General Theory of Relativity
- Quantitative Finance
- Study of Random Events
- On the exact solutions of nonlinear diffusion-reaction equations with quadratic and cubic nonlinearities, R. S. Kaushal, Ranjit Kumar and Awadhesh Prasad, Springer, Pramana - Journal of Physics, Vol. 67, 249 (2006) __ Citatation .
- Soliton-like solutions of certain types of nonlinear diffusion–reaction equations with variable coefficient, Ranjit Kumar, R. S. Kaushal and Awadhesh Prasad, Physics Letters A, Vol. 372, 1862 (2008) __ Citatation .
- Some new solitary and travelling wave solutions of certain nonlinear diffusion–reaction equations using auxiliary equation method, Ranjit Kumar, R. S. Kaushal and Awadhesh Prasad, Physics Letters A, Vol. 372, 3395 (2008) __ Citatation .
- Exact solutions of variable coefficient nonlinear diffusion–reaction equations with a nonlinear convective term, Ajay Mishra and Ranjit Kumar, Physics Letters A, Vol. 374, 2921 (2010) __ Citatation .
- Solitary wave solutions of selective nonlinear diffusion-reaction equations using homogeneous balance method, Ranjit Kumar, R. S. Kaushal and Awadhesh Prasad, Springer, Pramana - Journal of Physics, Vol. 75, 607 (2010) __ Citatation .
- Memory effects in Fisher equation with nonlinear convection term, Ajay Mishra and Ranjit Kumar, Physics Letters A, Vol. 376, 1833 (2012) __ Citatation .
- Exact solutions of some coupled nonlinear diffusion-reaction equations using auxiliary equation method, Ranjit Kumar, Springer, Pramana - Journal of Physics, Vol. 79, 393 (2012) __ Citatation 
- A Study of Non-Canonical Lagrangian, Ranjit Kumar, et al., Natural Science, Vol 8, 211-215 (2016).
- Memory Effect in Chemotaxis Equation, Ranjit Kumar, et al., Journal of Modern Physics, Vol 7, No 10, (2016).
- Bayesian Estimation of GARCH Coefficients of INR/USD Exchange Rate, Varun Malik, Ranjit Kumar and Abid Hussain Rather, ELK Asia Pacific Journal of Finance and Risk Management, Vol 7, Issue 1, 79-118 (2016).
- Exact Solutions of Certain Nonlinear Diffusion-Reaction Equations with a Nonlinear Convective Term, B.Singh and Ranjit Kumar, International Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, Volume 13, Number 1, 125-132 (2017).
- A Study of Non-Canonical Lagrangian With φ6 Potential, Submitted for publication (2022). File:NCL Extension.pdf
- A Gentle Introduction to Quanto, Submitted for publication (2022). File:Quanto New.pdf
- Convexity Adjustment -- Effect of Stochastic Rate on Forward of Driftless Asset, Submitted for publication (2022). File:FwdFutConvexity Brief New.pdf
Total Citations - 
h-Index - 
LinkedIn Link click here