|Employer:||Apeejay Stya University|
|Occupation:||Assisstant Professor, Electronics & Communication|
To Know the nature and significance of Digital Communication.
To understand the characteristics of successful Communication link.
To identify the areas of evaluation in successful Communication.
To get trained about the method of participation in the Comm.link.
To know how to establish a link for 5-10Kms.
Who Am I
Hi friends!! I am Assisstant Professor in Electronics & Communication in Apeejay Stya University, Apeejay Stya University. I did my B.Tech.(2003) and M.Tech(2008) from Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi,IITDelhi, pursuing Ph.D. from the for Energy Studies, IITDelhi . Iam in Teaching Profession since August 2003 and I joined Apeejay group in 2007]].
1. Attended Short Term course on Applications of Photovoltaics & Applicationson 12-18December,2013 at IIT Delhi.
2. Worked as facilitator of following Workshops:
- Parallel workshops LC42 and LC43 on ‘WikiEducator’ for College teachers, organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College and supported by Commonwealth of Learning, Vancouver, on 13th -17th April, 2009.
- Parallel workshops LC44 and LC45 on ‘Open Educational Resources’ for College teachers and students, organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College and supported by Commonwealth of Learning, Vancouver, on 12th -15th May, 2009.
- Workshop LC46 on ‘Open Educational Resources’ for School teachers, organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College held at Sri Ram School, Vasant Vihar on 16th -18th May, 2009.
- Workshop on ‘WikiEducator’ for the faculty of CIET, NCERT, held on 29th June, 2009.
3. Worked as coordinator and resource person of the workshop ‘Wikied-09 and EasyNow’ – A workshop on Open Educational Resources for College teachers and students, to be organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College, supported by Commonwealth of Learning, Vancouver on 9th-13th January, 2009.
4. Worked as coordinator of the workshop ‘Wikied-08’ – A workshop on Open Educational Resources for College teachers and students, organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College and Gandhi Bhavan, University of Delhi, supported by Commonwealth of Learning, Vancouver, on 3rd-6th October, 2008.
5. Organized and acted as resource person in a workshop on ‘Biotechnology’ based on the Biology course of B.Sc. Life Sciences Part III for University teachers, organized by Acharya Narendra Dev College and Institute of Life Learning, University of Delhi on 21st October-24th October, 2008.
6. Acted as resource person in the practical training workshop on ‘Understanding Complexities of Life from Molecules to Systems: Concepts and Tools’ from 12th May-23rd May, 2008 held at Acharya Narendra Dev College.
LIST OF FRIENDS
Media:16788.pdf This is Ranjana Arora
Working as Asst.Prof in Apeejay Stya University''''Bold text' Carrying out Research in the Field of Thermoelectrics from IIT,Delhi List of friends:
List of fruits:
List of vehicals