- 10+ years – project support, coordination, management & implementation
- 8+ years – marketing, PR/communications, outreach and advocacy
- 5+ years – change management and organization development
- Superior facilitation, communication and collaboration skills to support culture change
- Engaging and mobilizing stakeholders (i.e., members / partners / alumni / volunteers) , increasing their readiness for change, “buy-in” and participation
- Applying change management to online, Web 2.0 / social media workspaces & teams
- Addressing fear, anxiety and resistance to change – arising from new systems, business processes and technologies.
- Ensuring alignment to the vision / mission (i.e., language, behaviors, actions / interventions)
- Supporting HR/leadership skill-development, capacity-building and performance.
- Expertise in e-learning and virtual / online strategies, services and methodologies
- Web 2.0, social media and education technology skills: blogs, wikis (MediaWiki), Twitter, RSS feeds, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Moodle, online marketing, SalesForce, content management systems, HTML
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, interviewing and research skills.
- Strategic / business plans and processes; environmental scanning/needs analyses; training/e-learning; marketing and market research; communications, outreach and advocacy.
- Strategic / industry partnerships and relationship-building skills
- Sector experience: business, high tech, nonprofit (NGOs), media, government, education and international development
- Former business journalist – Globe and Mail, Financial Post & CBC Radio
- MA, Organization Management and Development, Fielding Graduate University, 2009
- Certified Advanced Technology Manager; Instructional Design & Train-the-Trainer expertise