' concept of development in indianeducation'
the oxford dictionary thus describes development to bring out what is latent and to make it active .in others words; development is a chemical, innovative change which leads to the formation of a new compound quite differt from the mixture of its original ingredients. In this Unit , we will discuss the concept of development and emering sustainable development for 21 st Century.
[[Objective| After Completing this Unit , you will be able
- to discussthe concept of development
- to discussthe emerging sustaninable development for 21st Century
- to differentiate the gandhian concept of village republic and industial village and solar age culture
- to describe the wastage stagnation reduced
- to explain the operationalisation of sustainable development India
- t o discuss the hurdles and impertives}}
Concept of Development
The development involv es a qualitative change as well. The development its multi-dimensional character, As Cairneoss1962 puts it.