This is where I will practice using my WikiEducator
- 1 Activity: Practice Using Sandbox
- 2 Heading
- 3 Image Uploading Exercise
- 4 Download image from Commons Wikimedia to your Computer
- 5 =Upload it to your User Page
- 6 PEDAGOICAL TEMPLATES(or iDevices)
Activity: Practice Using Sandbox
- Double Indent
- Triple Indent
- Double Indent
Sub Heading 2
Bullet List You can add sub-bullets
- Green Apples
- Red Apples
- Item 1
- Item 2
You can mix Bullets and Numbered Lists
WHAT ARE THE VALUES OF THE WIKIEDUCATOR COMMUNITY?
The WikiEducator Community believes:
- In The Social Inclusion and Participation of all people in our networked society (access to IVCTs is a fundemental right of knowledge citizens-not an excuses for using old technologies)
- In the Freedoms of All Educators to teach with the technologies and contents id their choice, hence our commitment to Free/Fibre and Open Source technology tools and free content;
- Thet Educational Content Is Unique and by working together we can improve the technologies we use as well as the reusability of digital learningresources; and
- In A Forward-Looking Disposition working together to find appropriate and sustainable solutions for eLearnign futures.
Quality Issues With Open Authoring
- What are the main issues concerning Quality with open authoring and closed authoring?
- How does the open collaborative approach affect quality, for good or bad?
- What are the advantages and risks of open authoring?
Image Uploading Exercise
Download image from Commons Wikimedia to your Computer
=Upload it to your User Page
PEDAGOICAL TEMPLATES(or iDevices)