Hope that we continue to collaborate and share all educational resources for the benefit of our future generations. Am happy to be part of this.
- It refers to the hardware components of a computer that can be seen and touched. The hardware elements are categorised into input, output, storage, the system unit and communication devices.
- Input devices are those that are used to enter data into the computer. Examples include
- This refers to the case the houses most of the electronic components of a computer. some of the components inside the system unit include
- Memory chips
- Hard disk
- Data buses etc
OUT PUT DEVICES
Devices a computer uses to give out information after processing. input devices can be in two types; softcopy and hard copy.
- softcopy is the intangible output that can be displayed on monitor or speakers.
- Hardcopy is the tangible output produced on paper e.g by a printer.
The examples of output devices include: