Multimedia and Training Material Specialist,
International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA)
Tel: Hadya, Damascus Road, Box 5466, Aleppo, Syria
Born into photography business, grew up in it and took up video production, photography, multimedia publishing and elearning design as a profession. Obtained professional training and formal education in video production, photography, and educational material design at bachelor and master degree levels as Educational Technologist. Doctoral Studies in Distance Education by distance learning. And have been progressively responsible for creating and developing video production and photography units, multimedia publishing, information and elearning materials design since 1983 for University and International Organizations.
- Developing educational podcast materials for hand-held devices for today mobile learning environments and for generation next.
- Mobile Learning (mLearning): A look at educational use of PlayStation Portable (PSP) or Portable Media Player (PMP).
- A short overview of mobile learning
- Features and functions of a PSP/PMP
- Scenarios for using PSP as a mobile learning tool