|Employer:||Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo|
|Languages:||English, French and Yoruba|
Modupe, an alumnus of St Louis Grammar School. Graduated from the University of Ibadan with Honours degree in French, had her Masters in Library and Information Science from the same University. A trained Bilingual Secretary. Worked as a Personal Assistant and taught in the secondary school for several years before going into Librarianship. She joined Ajayi Crowther University in 2007 as a Librarian. She is blessed with children.
Research and publishing.
Reading, Listening to music and seeking knowledge
- To complete this training
- To develop better ways of impacting knowledge
My sandbox Content coming soon ....
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference."
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Hello Modupe. Great start! Please let me know if I can be of any help :-) --Gladys Gahona C. 23:25, 27 October 2009 (UTC)
- Welcome to the WE Family. Will be going round again for certifications. Lets know how we may be of assistance in this great journey. ~~Cheers. --Victor P. K. Mensah 16:24, 2 November 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to eL4C31
- Hello and welcome to eL4C31, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: