Notes from My WikiNeighbours
- Hi, I've been working on subcategorising all of the category pages related to countries into the main category: Category:Countries. The collection is very impressive.
- In collecting all of these pages, I came across two categories for Trinidad and Tobago:
- We would like to have only one main category for each country, so that all of the members and resources related to a country can be collected in one place.
- In talking with others from Trinidad and Tobago, the thought is to keep Category:Republic_of_Trinidad_&_Tobago, moving all of the pages linked to the other category into this one. This would mean changing the category on this (your user) page.
- If you have any thoughts on this change please include them as a reply to this discussion post
- Thanks so much, --Alison Snieckus 19:01, 24 June 2010 (UTC)