My contribution to OERsfrom L4C3
- My name is Luzviminda B. Fernandez.My friends used to call me Luz or Minda for short. I am 48 years old, a mother of four children, two boys and two girls.I came from the Philippines. I am a teacher by profession and currently working as an Acting Senior Curriculum Officer in the Mathematics Department at Flexible, Open and Distance Education,Papua New Guinea
- Institution Name: Flexible, Open and Distance Education
- Branch Name: Secondary Education and Open Learning
- Division Name: General EducationServices
- Department Name: Department of Education
- Address: PMB, PO Waigani, NCD, Papua New Guinea
- Email Address: Luzviminda_Fernandez@educationpng.gov.pg
- Contact Nos: 323-3475/72320849
- Singing and Dancing
- I like going to picnics and people watching not to critizise them but to learn.
- I first came to FODE in November 2001 and handled the base level position as a Course Writer in the Mathematics Department and promoted as the Curriculum Officer in 2003 to 2005. I occupied the position as a Senior Curriculum Officer of the department in 2006 to present. as the SCO, aside from my curriculum works (writing and editing course materials and examinations), I also perform administrative duties such as supervising staff performances and accomplishments,attending queries from Provincial Centres Coordinators, conducting and attending staff meetings, in-services and trainings, assessing and recommending distance teachers and other related duties for the smooth running of the department.
- This technology will create a great impact to everyone for it;
- encourages collaborative learning.
- accessible to anyone