|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
(: Is your bagrut project on the Holocaust listed here: Bagrut Projects on the Holocaust --Nellie Deutsch 15:16, 20 March 2009 (UTC))
My name is Lior and I live in Israel. I go to high school and I'm 17 years old.
Hello! My name is Lior Hazan. I am a 17 year old female and I live in Netanya, Israel. I have 2 brothers one sister; her name is Shahar and one brother his name is Yehuda. I am a counselor at the scouts of kids that are 14-15 years old. I have been in the scouts since I was 15 years old, and I enjoy every second of it. I find the people in scouts not as only people I see twice a week; I see them as close friends that I won't lose. My hobbies are swimming, riding horses (for fun), and hanging out with friends. The holocaust for me is a very sad national memorial day and personal memory even though none of my family was there.
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)
How to know about book without reading all of it== -read headline. -look at the pictures. -read the summary. -read first sentences. -read prominent words. -read a little bit of the beginning, middle, and end.
Situation in Israel
I would like to tell you a little bit about the situation in my country.
We have been involved in a conflict with terrorist organizations for some time.
During the last 8 years, the Hamas has been shooting rockets on a daily basis at big cities in Israel in the north and south and these innocent people can't sleep or live a normal life.
A lot of families are sitting right now in bomb shelters and students don’t go to school.
In these days my country is doing the best they can to protect me and my family .
I hope that all is going to be all right.