Who am I?
My name is Sonja and I'm employed as a materials developer at the Namibian College of Open Learning. Before joining NAMCOL I used to be a teacher in
- Development Studies, and to a lesser extent
Reading, enjoying the outdoors, consuming literature on Distance Education, especially the development of self-instructional materials. Rowntree is a must-read for any potential materials developer who intends to devlop self-instructional materials.
Part-time instructional designer at the Polytechnic of Namibia Part-time student in Africa Studies at the University of the Free State in South Africa. Field of interest is postcolonialism
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi Sonja I hope you are enjoying your practice in wikieducator if you need any help just ask me warm wishes Rima 11:14, 27 August 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.