Head of the Distance Library Service at Massey University Library, New Zealand. Currently on a four month secondment to a project to develop online Information Literacy materials for embedding into Massey's Moodle Environment.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (eLearning) - Massey University (ongoing)
- Master of Library and Information Studies (MLIS) - Victoria University
- Bachelor of Arts - Canterbury University
- Music - playing and listening
- Tramping and Camping
Professional interests include:
- Teaching Information Literacy
- Face to face
- Equitable access to Library resources for Distance students
- eLearning and the online environment
- Information technology and how it is changing my profession
- Library and Information Association of New Zealand/Aotearoa (LIANZA) - National Council
- Distance Education Association of New Zealand (DEANZ) - 2010 Conference Committee
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.