DANCING ON A PYRAMID
Ballad on a Pyramid
The original title of this activity was “ Story Pyramid“  created by
Donna Calder, Bullhead City Intermediate
School, Bullhead City, AZ.
|I adapted it for the study of Ballads in English literature, the pyramid helps students to understand characters and situations by organizing the whole story on different levels.
|OBJECTIVES: Students will be able:1. to read and understand a ballad 2. to state the story problem
| Ask the students to fill the various levels of the pyramid with the information asked:
|Develop these points
- write the name of the main character of the ballad
- two adjectives describing the main character
- three words describing the setting
- four words stating the story problem
- five words describing the development of the story
- six words describing other characters(or)events
- seven words describing the ending