A new page
In this new page I want to see if I can:
- Provide an overview of the structure of a wiki;
- Wiki is a collection of individual pages, there is a type of flat organisational structure with no hierarchy between pages. Hyperlinks connect one page to another.
- Create internal and external links;
External, one of my favourite collection of EFL sites:
- Demonstrate how to create a new page;
- Explain the difference between red and blue internal page links;
A page that does not yet exist in the wiki has a red link if the page already exists the link will be blue.
- Explain piped links.
- The pipe "|" is a divider used when linking a page named in a way but created with a different name.