My name is Brian Ssennoga.
I am very passionate about 2 things; ICT Innovations and Open Source Software. I express my passions through Training and Educating. So at EACOSS, I, together with massively experienced Trainers, share and deliver Open Source concepts to users and enthusiasts alike.
At UCH, I like to see the fascination on the face of a health worker when you use simple innovations like PDAs to make their work easier and to help them read an email, right at the lowest health unit 500Km from Kampala.
I believe we have everything we need to make this world a better place for all of us. I believe there is enough water and space for us all. I believe there is, among us, the brightest people this planet has ever seen, and communities and networks should exist to build every imaginable bridge for a Canadian in Vancouver and a Kikuyu in Kisumu to live as humans, with no hold at all.
I believe in Love and sharing, and that the blood and oxygen needed in a cold Russian Village is equally important in the Kalahari.
I also believe in empowering people. In building Confidence and Capacity, in breaking dependence and fostering Interdependence. I believe in you and I holding hands and moving forward together.
Trainer - Open Source Software
East African Centre for Open Source Software (http://www.eacoss.org)
Technical Officer, Uganda Chartered Healthnet
Mobile Data and Survey Solutions, such as Netmark Nigeria, GSCP, Ghana
Health Content Packaging and Delivery, such as Health In Hand Project in Kamuli, Uganda
Health Data and Information Management
Technical Officer, Uganda Health Information Network
PDA Training and Support
Technical Support, The African Access Point
- Training of Trainers: African Business Models on Free and Open Source Software, an ICT@innovation Program, implemented by INwent and FOSSFA
- PGD Information Technology, Amity University(India)/Makerere University under the Pan African E-learning Network
- Bsc(Computer Science), Makerere University
- Certificate in E-learning, Faculty of Computing and Information Technology, Makerere University
I love to play guitar,I love Eric Clapton and Charmant Mushaga
I love to travel, i would like to go to Cusco,Peru.
I love Computers and am passionate about Open Source.
I love to Train and innovate on ICT
Married to a beautiful wife,and father to a beautiful daughter
- OSS E-learning
- African Business Models on FLOSS
- The African Access Point
What would Jesus do?
The 10 most powerful 2 letter words: if it is to be it is up to me
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Great start, Brian. You are a natural. Warm wishes,--Patricia 00:08, 23 September 2009 (UTC))
(: HI Brian - nice to meet you on WE. Your page looks really good. Best wishes,----Janet Bianchini 15:59, 29 September 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C30.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.UGANDA