Thoughts on Information Literacy Tutorials for WikiEducator
- Locate and evaluate existing tutorials that are covered by compatible licenses.
- Update information to balance traditoanal literacies with networked literacies -- searching, evaluating, blogging, tagging, wikis, etc. (see: Networked learning
- Provide optional paths/structures/flows based on user's level of experience (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- Emphasise discussion via Talk pages ('Tribbing!)
- Consult with Cathy Kell
- illustrations (ie. scenarios)
- help more with developing the digital information literacy entry :)