Hi, I am from India and i am pursuing Graduate Diploma In Information Technology from EIT Auckland. I want make my career in IT field. Digital Learning is very Interesting subject.
Week 4: Social Technologies, Connected media & Extending wikis/blogs
Developing course content
WEB 2.0 describes world wide web that indicate user generated content, usability. Web 2.0 also allow the users to interact and collaborate with each other. It is used for interactive marketing.
Web 2.0 tools Google docs: Google Docs links to a Gmail account, so students can easily move from school to home to library while still being able to access their work.
Google forms: Google forms can helps you to send a quiz to your student to collect information.
Delicious: Access your book marks from any computer and share them with colleagues, students or friends. we can gather different kind of information.
Pinterest: We can organize and share different kind of things we like. It is an online pin board.
Tumblr: It is a blogging platform through which we can share anything online. You can text , photos, quotes, blogs, videos, music etc.
Dropbox: The easiest way to store, sync, and, share files online. we can store different kind of information.
Flickr: It is very fantastic application through which we can share images. It is very popular online photo management and sharing application.
Scribd: This is an document sharing that allows you to upload, store and share almost any document format for easy viewing online.
Bitly: This is used to shorten the web addresses and very important for twitter use. Storybird: Short art inspired, visual stories you can make, share, read and print.
Glogster - It is basically an online poster web page. Students can combine text, pictures, graphics, video, and audio to create an interactive online poster. Dynamiqueprofesseur (talk) 12:51, 19 April 2016 (UTC) You are also meant to tell us about one. Can you amend as well? Remember the instructions says: "Select one of the social technologies and improve the content on the wiki page (see the Social Technologies links in the main menu above). For the issues restrict them to those relevant to teaching and learning."
1. APA Referencing from Wikipedia for Digital Learning Technologies Educational technology. Reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_learning_tools
2. Pedagogical Template
3. Syntax Highlighter
Using syntax highlighter, one can provide formatting to the source code in many programming languages and file formats.
def quickSort(arr): less =  pivotList =  more =  if len(arr) <= 1: return arr else: pass
Connecting through RSS feed
- Personal Learning and Reflection This is my first experience of designing any online course as i have created the online …<a href="https://learningtechnologies6.wordpress.com/2016/06/19/reflective-journal/">Continue r...
- — learningtechnologies6 2016-06-19 15:15:11
- Assessed Activity 8.1 Online course of Java Programming Language http://www.learnjavaonline.org/ There are many online courses i have choose online course …<a href="https://learningtechnologies6.wordpress.com/2016/05/18/o...
- — learningtechnologies6 2016-05-18 12:53:47
- 7.1.1 – Linked -in account My linkedin account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/PoonamBawa 7.1. 2Google Site My google site link : https://sites.google.com/site/poonambawa9/ 7.1.4 E Portfolio …<a href="https://...
- — learningtechnologies6 2016-05-15 13:25:32
- 8.1.1 Cloud Tool I have choose Dropbox cloud tool. 8.1.4 Storage Service Dropbox: Dropbox is used to store different types …<a href="https://learningtechnologies6.wordpress.com/2016/05/13/assessed-activity-week-8-1/">...
- — learningtechnologies6 2016-05-13 03:05:07