User:Avernita Srivastava/List of Papers Presented
- Paper titled “Fragrance Finishing on Bamboo Fabric”, presented in the ‘8th International Conference on Apparel and Home Textiles’, 2012, organized by O.G.T.C. at National Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- Paper titled “Utilization of Discarded Fruit Peels for Dyeing of Textiles to Sustain Healthy Environment”, presented (Poster) in Indian Science Congress 2012, Environmental Science Section, organised in KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.
- Paper titled “Ecofriendly Dyeing of Natural Fabrics Using Discarded Litchi Fruit Peel”, presented (Oral) in National Conference ‘Sustainable Development - A Collective Vision’, October 2011, organised by I.H.E., University of Delhi.
- Paper titled “Use of Discarded Vegetable or Fruits Peels for Imparting Colour on Cellulosic and Protein Fabrics”, presented (Oral) in National Seminar “The Environment Today: Issues and Challenges”, November 2010, organized by V.M.L.G. College, Ghaziabad.
- Paper titled “Anti-microbial Finishes for Textiles”, presented (Oral) in National Seminar ‘Quality of Life: Challenges Ahead’, October 2010, organized by Deptt. of Home Science, Mahila Vidyalaya Degree College, Lucknow.
- Paper titled “Jamdani – Figured Muslins of Varanasi”, presented (Oral) in National Seminar ‘Achieving Excellence in Home Science- Changing Needs and Future Directions in 21st century’, September 2010, organized by A.P.G. College, Panipat.