|Employer:||Jewish Agency School Twinning Network|
I am at the Head Office of the Jewish Agency's School Twinning Network, working on the Educational Content of more than 200 pairs of Jewish schools twinned with each other, all around the world
I would like to see how we can expand our educational connections across the world and would appreciate if you can connect me with schools in your area.
Our website is: http://ed.jewishagency.org/
My contact info:
School Twinning Network
Jewish Agency for Israel
I am an educator with experience as a teacher and administrator in both Israel and Canada. I served as a teacher in the Israeli cities of Bet Shemesh and Ma’alot, a northern town bordering with Lebanon. I also served as a Principal of a Jewish day school in Winnipeg, Canada.
I run educational connections between young Jews worldwide.
Our program, which is called "Israel Connect", facilitates a two-way, long-term and interpersonal connection between Jewish youth from around the world and their peers in Israel
I hold a teaching certificate and Bachelor of Education from Herzog College in Alon Shevut and a Master of Education in Administration and Supervision from Loyola University in Chicago.
- I am a devoted Hebrew Wikipedian. If you know Hebrew - you can read my user page
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Amihai, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?--Phil Bartle 09:07, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hi Phil, In my opinion, any materials added to an open content website, have to be monitored. Users will gain the respect of their peers dependant on their previous contributions. Atbannett 11:09, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
(: Dear Amihai. Thank you for requesting to be certified. In order for you to be certified, please follow the guidelines outlined in our WikiMaster programme. If you demonstrate on your user page all skills required for a Wikibuddy certification, I'll be happy to do this for you. For your information, we are running a new L4C workshop starting August 24, for 10 days. Feel free to sign up here. Warm wishes --Patricia 18:36, 13 August 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.
Amihai, I'm looking forward to "seeing" how your userpage develops --Nellie Deutsch 05:31, 18 June 2009 (UTC).