(: Hello. Please click edit and fill in the personal information box. Don't forget to add your photo instead of the photo of wikieducator. Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 04:49, 7 June 2009 (UTC))
Notes from Others
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Archana, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?--Phil Bartle 04:39, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello and welcome to the wiki skills workshop. Please click on edit at the top of the page, add your profile (you can always edit or add more information later), and save page (at the bottom of the page)--Gita Mathur 01:56, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to Workshop EL4C27, an online workshop: June 1-12, 2009
You may wish to check the layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C27.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- See the videos and slide presentations.
Enjoy the workshop.
|Introduction to Wikieducator|
Friday, June 5, 2009
15:30 to 16:00 (GMT)
|Check your time||JOIN US|
WiZiQ is an on line live class. Register on WiZiQ.com by clicking on the link. It is Free.
(: Join  in advance, to participate in the online live discussion. You may interact by typing as in chat or get a mic & headphones to talk and a webcam to be seen.--Gita Mathur 09:00, 2 June 2009 (UTC))