Welcome to the user page of Anna Hughes
- I am currently working part time on the Education for Sustainability curriculum development project across Otago Polytech
- I have a degree in Physical Education, majoring in Outdoor Education and I am one paper off finishing my Postgraduate Diploma in Outdoor Education. My next academic goal is to do my Masters in Education for Sustainability. I have a Diploma in Teaching and Learning, majoring in Outdoor and Environmental Education and Health Education.:
- My working background is in Outdoor Education. I have been teaching Rock Climbing, White water and Sea Kayaking, Tramping, Personal development and Environmental Education for 10 years as a contractor and for organisations such as the NZ Outward Bound School, Christchurch College of Education, Whenua Iti OPC and Otago Polytechnic.
- I have been on maternity leave for the last 10 months (23rd May right now)and prior to that I was working for the Institute of Sport and Adventure as a lecturer/outdoor instructor.:
- Experiential education
- Action competency
- Group process
- Working with Otago Polytech departments supporting the integration of Education for Sustainability into their curriculum.
- Writing a pamphlet on the Living Campus project to inform students on what is happening with this project.
- Working on a course to run internally and externally on sustainability in business.
--Annah 23:44, 22 April 2008 (UTC)Anna Hughes :)--Annah