|[[Image:|||DSC08495_edit.jpg|Ankur Verma|200px|centre]] |
|Employer:||CTO at Envision Inc.|
My name is Ankur Verma. I have over a decade of experience in IT consultancy. I've authored a few books in this time as well.
I have experience in providing social IT solutions, IT consultancy in governance and administration domains.
As an aside, I'm an art collector, a painter, an investor, and an independent movies enthusiast.
- A new technologies evangelist and author
- Experienced in Publishing Industry Automation
- Proponent of application of IT industry's problem solving techniques in social, legal and administrative realms
- Proponent of predictive approach to IT, so as to stay prepared for social trends that DO catch up
- Gmail/Gtalk/Yahoo: ankur.verma
I co-authored the following books. The first one was real fun as I was 20 when I wrote it. Both published by Wiley Publishing Inc.
I tech-reviewed PC Magazine Wireless Solutions, published by Wiley Publishing Inc.
I contributed a discussion on IP-Telephony and a POC app to to VoiceXML 2.0 Developer's Guide published by McGraw-Hill Professional.
I was also one of the first moderators and experts on p2p.wrox.com, after Wrox was acquired by John Wiley & Sons. I was an expert for C++,OOPs, COM/DCOM/.NET, Assemblies, VC++ etc. there during forum's formative years post acquisition.
- Multi-platform development
- Cloud Computing
- Administrative and Social IT solutions
- Movie/Books projects of social relevance
- Media projects that provide inspiring and actionable solutions to the masses
- Oil Painting
- Renewable Energy
This section provides you an insight to my all activities at WikiEducator, some of the question i tried to answer here and WHY, HOW and WHEN of my journey of WikiEducator.
Here is a list of books, mags, blogs and sites, which i am using for my learning purpose from many many years, i hope this will benefit evenyone, will extend this list frequently..
How to Install Ubuntu Version 8.10 on X86 architecture
<kaltura-widget kalturaid="qa5fxk0kv4" size="L" align="_" />