|Employer:||Eastern Institute of Technology|
I'm Ambrose, and I'm from India, I'm currently pursuing my Graduate Diploma in IT from EIT Auckland. Digital Learning is very much new as a subject for me, I have used online tools to create training programs but not indepth as I'm doing now. I'm looking forward to learn new ways of using the internet and the technology.
My Interests: Music, Cars, Gaming, technology...
What is Web 2.0 ? How is it going to change the learning ?
Web 2.0 as we call it now, is more just of a beginning to a new era of learning developments. The web will not just be text and graphics, but more of a development. There would be more interaction over the web, and would not be restricted, more conversations and knowledge sharing about new developments. Teachers would be able to interact and develop new content for students and also use tools and softwares to share there knowledge. There are many different tools that is currently available to teachers.
DLT - Activity 4.1 Developing Course Content
del.icio.us - tool that helps you save all your important links at one place. An online tool that syncs all important links and is more of a personal search engine. 
Edutopia – Teachers can find a lot of resources related to there course material. Giving access to browse articles from experts. 
Evernote – This tool allows you to upload your photos, recordings and notes all in one place. Mostly useful for teachers and students while presentations or class work. It provides the ability to record and pause your work so you can come back later to complete the work. You can also share your work with friends giving them the ability to edit. 
Wikispaces – Allows students to create/edit pages and add to discussions with the ability to insert links, videos and other content. 
Penzu – a tool that encourages students to do free online journals and gives the ability to share there work also allowing to use another tool called The Secret Diray 
Teachertube – A site for both students and teachers to share online video’s created and designed by teachers for students to learn a new skill. 
Schoology – uses CMS (Cloud Management System) and provides softwares and tools to create, edit and manage digital online learning content. 
Writers, S. (n.d.). Web 2.0 Teaching Tools. Retrieved from http://oedb.org/ilibrarian/101-web-20-teaching-tools/
Web 2.0 (2016). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 13:43, April 20, 2016, from https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Web_2.0&oldid=715876732
Ambrose rohit (talk) 15:09, 14 April 2016 (UTC)
Mediawiki Activity - 4.2
Learning management system. (2016).Wikipedia. Retrieved 14 April 2016, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_management_system
2. Pedagogical Template -
3. Syntax highlighter - Allows you to snip or edit the main source code using the < syntax highlight >tag.
Activity 4.4 Connecting the Wiki to your blog through an RSS feed
- Intro – Digital Learning – it’s a practice that is effectively using technology to enhance and develop a student’s learning needs. Technology now a day’s come’s in different styles and can be accessed anywhere using the interne...
- — Amby 2016-06-19 14:31:50
- Microsoft’s HoloLens just got a bit more convenient http://flip.it/vQqoK
- — Amby 2016-06-01 05:45:37
- Hello All, Link: Excel Basic http://www.excelfunctions.net/ The link mentioned above is about learning MS Excel online. This website provides information and helps with formulas and functions starting with complete basic excel to full advance...
- — Amby 2016-05-17 05:57:30
- Hello – During this weeks class we learned about cloud computing and mobile learning. Lets first look at the following websites – bitbucket Web Link – bitbucket bitbucket.org is a web hosting service that helps wit...
- — Amby 2016-05-12 14:46:05
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found