Travel and Tourism Research and Work Based Project/Resources
- *An interactive online tutorial and some quick-reference guides courtesy of RMIT University
- * Notes on memorising material []
- http://www.dlsweb.rmit.edu.au/lsu/content/1_StudySkills/00studyskills.htm - for Mind Mapping
- Study Skills
- Setting Personal Learning Goals
- Time Management
- Learning Styles
- Note Taking
- Reading Skills - This unit will help you to develop skills for skimming, scanning and reading critically.
- Memory Techniques
- Exam Preparation
- Essay Writing Skills
- How to present a poster
- Researching Information Skills
- Referencing using APA
- Thinking Skills
- Literature review - This unit will help you understand the purpose of a literature review.
- Annotated bibliography - This unit will introduce you to the annotated bibliography.
- Case study - This unit will introduce you to the Case Study.
- Research Report - This unit will introduce you to the Scientific or Business Research Report including the purpose and structure of a research report.
- Presentations - This unit explores how to give oral presentations including group presentations.