Training resource development for eXe
eXe Authoring project
eXe Training Resources
This page has been designed to allow eXe users to contribute to the development of materials for self-paced distance learning for eXe.
Inventory of existing training materials
- Online manual
- Wintec training resources
- Materials prepared for different workshops and presentations.
- Flickr How-Tos
- eXe Blog contains many tricks and tips.
- Creating a learning object with eXeLearning XHTML editor - in English and German.
- IGCSE Computing training resources (broken) - aimed at the beginner and including some pedagogical aspects of online instructional design (guest login)
- Creating custom iDevices in Python
- Example iDevices
Definition of possible learning outcomes for the eXe newbie
A learning design concept
Based on a resource-based learning approach which could be delivered in a variety of formats - eg f-t-f workshop, onlince virtual workshop using an LMS, self instructional resources (like the Open Office training materials.)