Thank you for collaborating on the MathGloss project
Hi Deepti, I just stopped to say thanks for collaborating on the MathGloss project. You can see the final layout for the concept Arithmetic Mean.
Gladys Gahona --chela5808 02:17, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Thank you for fixing up my mistake in the term: Fibonacci Sequence.
Do you want me to give you a hand on the CompGloss Template?
Warm wishes Gladys Gahona --chela5808 16:55, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
Its my pleasure. I actually dont know how to create the A-Z template
So I did it manually by creating hyperlinks. But for B it got linked to someone
else's page. Thanks & Regards
This happened because you are addressing the "B" page to one located rigth below the Wikieducator Main page (www.wikieducator.org/B), instead of locating it below the CompGloss main page (www.wikieducator.org/CompGloss/B"
Please see:hierarchical structure.
It is more desirable to structure our data in a level basis, this mean:
|Level||Page||Relative position||URL Adress|
|Main Level||WikiEducator Main Page||Father of all WE pages||www.wikieducator.org|
|CompGloss first level:||CompGloss Main Page||Son of WikiEducator Main Page||www.wikieducator.org/CompGloss|
|CompGloss second level:||Page with lists of concepts (e.g. "A")||Son of CompGloss Main Page||www.wikieducator.org/CompGloss/A|
|CompGloss third level:||Concept Definitions Pages (e.g. "Alphanumeric")||Son of Concept Definitions Pages||www.wikieducator.org/CompGloss/A/Alphanumeric|
I'll prepare the Navigation Bar for you, but I need you to tell me what image you want to insert in it.
Cheers, Gladys Gahona --chela5808 15:52, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Hi Thanks a ton!!!! Thats so sweet of you...its looking awesome. i wont have been able to add such a cute comp image. thanks again.
Done. These are the changes I made:
1. Created the CompGloss Template. This will be the Navigation Bar for all the pages of the Computing Terms Glossary
2. Modified the CompGloss Main Page
3. Modified the CompGloss/A page and redirected the original "A" list to it.
- For each page you create in Level 2 or Level 3, please insert this code (for consistency and usability):
- Please remember this: If you want to create a link for a sub-level new page, you should write this code (slashes "/" create sub-levels):
'''[[/ NewPage /]]'''
4. You can change Titles and Image, by editing the CompGloss Template
Cheers, Gladys Gahona --chela5808 17:02, 21 January 2009 (UTC)