Suggestions for course topic
As you can see I have copied the accommodation section from Sales and Marketing here for future purposes. I have also made a list of some subject which we could cover in this course - Level 3. Please add to the list anything you think would be appropriate.
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry - Unit Standard ?
- Electronic marketing - local course
- Areas of business for hotels eg. weddings, conventions etc - local course of Unit Standard?
- Reservation systems - manual and computerised
- Front office?
- Reception Operations
- Reservations Services
- Hotel Work Environment
- Hospitality Industry
- Accommodation Services
- Hotel Safety and Security
Have talked with hospitality regarding students doing the unit standards and practical application towards a barista course - look promising.
In particular look at the new role of the concierge (hotel and airline)