Suggest revised wording for activity
Currently the activity is worded:
- Consider, for example, an OER teaching resource which is stored as a pdf document for download or stored in a closed or proprietary file format.
- Using the four freedoms described above, would this teaching resource meet the requirements of the essential freedoms specified above?
I suggest rewording to move the focus to the two distinct file formats, and to reduce redundancy:
- Adapt the four freedoms described above for use with OER teaching resources. Would an OER teaching resource meet the requirements of all four freedoms if it is:
- stored as a pdf document for download?
- stored in a closed or proprietary file format, such as XXX?
I'm also thinking that the paragraph following the activity could be revised to fit within this structure, so learners can clearly see a suggested answer.